Life Lessons

Not every day can be a great day - we strive for great days, but sometimes you just have bad days. Today has not been a bad day, but it hasn't been a great day either. I have had to look for my strength in the Lord today while teaching Emma Kate. She is doing well in school and learning many new things, but has had quite an emotional day today. I think that this has to do with the fact that she has huge bug bites all over her legs which are causing a lack of sleep for her because they itch so badly. Today, as I was teaching her, I was reminded how the Lord must feel with us at times. He says, “Be holy as I am holy,” and we fail to fully pursue that command because we are tired, having a bad day, or come up with some other terrible excuse. I am glad that my Father knows what is good for me even when I don't always understand. It is my prayer that each of us will learn to lean more on Him - there we will find everything we will ever need and more.

Michelle

No comments: