Spring is here....Yahoo!

It has been a while since I have written.  I figured it was time to do an update, so here it goes!  :)

Spring is finally here and I have to say I am so glad.   This means warmer days and time to play outside.  We love being outside playing, riding our bikes, swinging or just going for family walks.  Thank you Lord for such a wonderful season!  :)

We celebrated our first Easter as a family of five.  What a joy to celebrate the life we have in Christ and teach our children the love He has for each of us.  

Maggie Ann is now one month old (I know - hard to believe, right?).  She is doing fabulous and continues to grow each and every day.  We are thankful for the great work that the Father has done and will do in her life.  

Emma Kate is the best big sister anyone could ask for.  She is so gentle and kind (when she wants to be) and is a great helper to Mommy.  She continues to do well in school.  She amazes me with her ability to pick things right up.  

Caroline is just like the song says "Sweet Caroline".  She doesn't FULLY understand the concept of being a big sister, but is getting there.  She talks to Maggie Ann (in her own little way) and likes to love on her (sometimes a little too rough).  She is learning animal sounds and new words each day.

Brian and I are staying busy with different things.  Brian is teaching Sunday School, teaching Jr. High youth on Wednesday eves, working full time and being a Daddy/husband.  He is great though - always has time for his family - no matter how busy or tired he may be.  The Lord has truly blessed our lives with him!   

I am easing back in the the photography business.  I miss it terribly!  I have a few things lined up before it gets too hot.  I am also staying busy with planning VBS, choir, photography and being a wife and mother.  I love my family so much.  I am thankful for the blessings of my children and my husband!  They are my heart. 

Well, that is what is going on in our lives at the moment.  I will try to update more in weeks to come.  Until next time.......

Michelle

No comments: