For Today

April 3, 2013


Outside my window...it is overcast and has been sprinkling on and off

I am thinking...that I really need to put my son down for a nap (as he is super cranky right now)

I am thankful... my sweet little family the Lord has blessed me with

From the kitchen... meatball subs are on the agenda for tonight :)

I am wearing... brownish colored shorts and a red t-shirt

I am reading... not really reading anything right now.....not alot of time

I am hoping... that we can sort out some things today 

I am hearing... my son whining and Barney playing in the background

Around the house...laundry needs to be done (with 6 people it ALWAYS need to be done), things need to be picked up

One of my favorite things... when my son comes and sits in my lap just for me to love on him :)

No comments: