A New President

If I didn't tell you that I wasn't dissapointed in our president elect - I would be lying to you.  However, I am choosing to go a different route this morning.  God is NOT surprised by the new president of the United States.  In fact, HE put him there.  Although we might not be happy with the outcome - the Word of the living God tells us to "rejoice in all things".  As Brian and I were talking last night we came to this conclusion:  the Lord is soverign, HE is the same yesterday, today and forever.  This outcome of president is not going to change the way we live our lives - we will still pray, we will still spread the gospel and we will still teach our children the ways of the Lord.  I encourage you - instead of being grumpy - choose to rejoice and PRAY.  Pray that the Lord would guide the footsteps of our president elect and pray that the Lord might even change his heart.  Just rejoice and pray!

Michelle

1 comment:

mandy said...

Couldn't have said it better myself!