Thankfulness

WOW!  It is Thanksgiving again.  I can't believe how fast this year has gone by.  As I look over the last year the Lord has reminded me of several things I am thankful for - I wanted to share a few of them with you.  I can not tell you how thankful I am for my husband.  Each and everyday he shows unconditional, selfless love for me and his daughters.  His time is very stretched, but each and everyday he always finds time for us to wash us in the Word, pray with and for us and just be a great daddy/husband.  My girls.....wow, how they have grown up.  I am thankful to the Lord that He has entrusted us with these girls.  I am thankful that I have the opportunity to homeschool our oldest child - I love watching her learn and yearn to do more each day.  I am thankful that Brian and I get to teach them the love of Christ and how to be godly women.  I am thankful for the trials that the Lord has allowed to come in our life.  Through those trials the Lord has taught us many things and we have grown so much.  Last but certainly not least - I am thankful for Christ.  It is only through His shed blood that we have life and life everlasting.  We hope that you have a great Thanksgiving holiday.  

Michelle
(Brian, Emma Kate and Caroline)

No comments: