For Today

August 13, 2010

Outside my window... I hear thunder but that doesn't necessarily mean it is going to rain! We need rain badly.

I am thinking... that I have a million and a half things to get done before tomorrow

I am thankful... for dear, sweet friends

From the kitchen... its pizza night - I, however, am having a salad

I am wearing... khaki shorts and a black sleeveless shirt

I am reading... "Mommy's locked in the Bathroom - Surviving your child's early years with your sanity and salvation intact!" by Cynthia Sumner (maybe I will finish this book one day)

I am hoping... that I will get my laundry done tonight

I am hearing... nothing......the girls are eating dinner

Around the house... things desperately need to be picked up

One of my favorite things... when my hubby takes the girls out for a bit so that mommy can lay down and rest!!

No comments: