For Today

August 4, 2010

Outside my window
... it is so hot, a little overcast and thundering (why does it just thunder and not rain!?!)

I am thinking... that I need to get some laundry done, cardio workout in and photos edited

I am thankful... for the gift of life I have in Christ

From the kitchen... chicken casserole and grilled corn on the cob

I am wearing... khaki shorts and a red shirt

I am reading... "Mommy's locked in the Bathroom - Surviving your child's early years with your sanity and salvation intact!" by Cynthia Sumner (maybe I will finish this book in the next week!)

I am hoping... that the Father calls one of our dear friends (who has cancer) home to Himself very quickly and with as little pain as possible

I am hearing... children singing and laughing

Around the house... dinner is finished and we are preparing for school

One of my favorite things... when my hubby takes me on a date

No comments: