Struggles

Lately I have been struggling with LIFE in general. The Lord has placed me in a season where I am walking in the valley so to speak. This valley is filled with difficulty and heartache. Just today I told Brian that I was fed up with being in this season of life. I told him that sometimes I think "Okay God, that is enough!" Then I am reminded that HE has put me in this season for a reason. HE is not surprised at what I am going through or even how I feel. HE is sovereign and knows my thoughts before I even speak them to HIM. The Word tells us that HE is close to the brokenhearted. I am reminded that HE walks with me each day and helps me through these rough spots. I am thankful that I have a God that NEVER changes. HE is the same yesterday, today and forever. I am glad that I have a God that has walked where I have walked and who is Lord of all creation and sits on HIS throne in Heaven reigning over all.

Michelle

No comments: