For Today

July 31, 2010

Outside my window... it is so hot and the humidity is unbearable

I am thinking... that I need to get in my 20 minutes of cardio - somehow, someway

I am thankful... for all three of my precious baby girls (even though they drive me nuts sometimes with all the whining, crying, not sharing, hitting and provoking one another)

From the kitchen... it is fend for yourself tonight

I am wearing... brown shorts and a red shirt

I am reading... "Mommy's locked in the Bathroom - Surviving your child's early years with your sanity and salvation intact!" by Cynthia Sumner

I am hoping... that I don't loose my sanity before my hubby gets home! :)

I am hearing... children playing

Around the house... laundry is going, clothes are being folded and the kitchen is getting cleaned

One of my favorite things... is when my girls say "I love you" to each other

No comments: