For Today

July 22, 2010...

Outside my window... it is SUPER hot out

I am thinking... about how I need to finish editing wedding photos

I am thankful... that God has given me such a caring and loving husband

From the kitchen... so we didn't have pork chops last night - we took the kids to Chick-fil-A instead - so its pork chops, potatoes and who knows what else tonight

I am wearing... khaki shorts and a red t-shirt

I am reading... "Mommy's locked in the Bathroom - Surviving your child's early years with your sanity and salvation intact!" by Cynthia Sumner

I am hoping... to get rid of the headache I have and to get some much needed rest

I am hearing... children playing

Around the house... there is laundry to be done, toys to be picked up and children to be bathed

One of my favorite things... spending time with my hubby

Until next time.......

No comments: