Prayer

Father -
You are a holy, wonderful, merciful Savior! Today I come to you and ask that you might grant me, as a mother and wife, the patience, understanding and strength that I need for each day. Thank you for the little ones you have entrusted to our care. Even though they may not get along at all times, You have blessed me by putting them into my life. What a joy they are! Thank you for allowing my husband to choose me despite my faults. Thank you for the love you have put in our hearts for each other! Thank you for such a wonderful blessing. Grant us mercy and grace as we strive to be a family that puts You first in our lives. Grant us wisdom in how to teach our children how to love and glorify You with their whole being. What a mighty and awesome God we serve!

~Amen

Until next time.........

No comments: