For Today

July 23, 2010...

Outside my window... I know it is hot - haven't been out of the house today though

I am thinking... about how I need to clean my house - it is nasty

I am thankful... for my children and their love for each other

From the kitchen... Brian cooked some Tortilla Soup today - it was fantastic

I am wearing... black "exercise" shorts and a t-shirt

I am reading... "Mommy's locked in the Bathroom - Surviving your child's early years with your sanity and salvation intact!" by Cynthia Sumner

I am hoping... to get a burst of energy soon so I can clean my house

I am hearing... quiet

Around the house... there is a house to be cleaned, laundry to be done, beds to be made, etc

One of my favorite things... sleeping in :)

1 comment:

Tully Family said...

Ahhhh. I like sleeping in too. :) Harder these days w/ nursing but soon it will be over.