For Today

July 28, 2010.......

Outside my window... the sun is shining

I am thinking... about how my legs feel like Jello from last nights boot camp

I am thankful... that Christ gave his life for me so that I may have life in Him!!

From the kitchen... salad and banana for lunch

I am wearing... khaki shorts and an Auburn shirt

I am reading... "Mommy's locked in the Bathroom - Surviving your child's early years with your sanity and salvation intact!" by Cynthia Sumner

I am hoping... my throat stops being scratchy and that I am not coming down with something.

I am hearing... children playing

Around the house... laundry has got to get done TODAY

One of my favorite things... when my hubby just calls out of the blue to say "I love you!"

2 comments:

Tully Family said...

Where are you taking the bootcamp classes?

Mccollough said...

in Montgomery - a friend of mine is leading them! :)