For Today

July 25, 2010........

Outside my window
... it is dark and the temp is 85 degrees

I am thinking... about the week ahead (very busy)

I am thankful... that my in-laws came to babysit last night so I could have a "date" with my hubby

From the kitchen... it was "fend for yourself" night

I am wearing... my most favorite clothes - my pajamas

I am reading... "Mommy's locked in the Bathroom - Surviving your child's early years with your sanity and salvation intact!" by Cynthia Sumner

I am hoping... that I do not die at Boot Camp this week

I am hearing... "Do, Re, Mi" from the Sound of Music

Around the house... things need to be picked up, laundry needs to be done, etc

One of my favorite things... when my 16 month old laughs - she has the best laugh

Until next time............

2 comments:

Tully Family said...

boot camp???

Mccollough said...

it is EXTREME exercise on Tues/Thurs for an hour for the next 8 weeks!